DrDapperDrDapper

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Astronaut - 13 (FlashYizz Remix) (VIP) Astronaut - 13 (FlashYizz Remix) (VIP)

I like the eerie feeling some parts of the song provide. The drops, however, kinda ruin that feeling. If the drops conveyed that same feeling, then I would be able to rate this 5 stars.

Bring Back The Mustard Man (Uncompleted, Will never be complected) Bring Back The Mustard Man (Uncompleted, Will never be complected)

I don't know why you are making such a big deal about how this song is so bad. I actually really enjoy this song! The beat is really catchy, and I like the 8-bit sort of theme to it. However, I am not that big of a fan of the vocal parts, but everything up until then is absolutely amazing. Great job!

ScreenName7 responds:

haha cheers man. I really appreciate you taking the time out to say that.

Pancakes Pancakes

This song is amazingly beautiful. You deserve a lot more attention than 2.6k plays. The beginning is amazingly catchy, and the drop sends shivers down my spine every time.

I don't like sounding like that little 8 year old that plays Geometry Dash, but I request your permission to put this into a level for the game. I would love to work with this song!

As soon as I hit send on this review, I am going to view your other posts, because if you have other songs, I would hate to miss out on them.

Keep up the amazing work, man. You deserve more attention.

Chzz responds:

Thank you very much for the kind words. Of course you can use it for Geometry Dash :)